We focus on your issues
Greyhouse is a boutique corporate advisory practice specialising in solving business issues.
Together with our specialist staff and experienced contractors based in Little Collins Street, Melbourne
we provide the following services:
- Strategic advice and planning
- Business optimisation and performance improvement
- Financial and operational – restructuring advice and implementation
- Transition and diversification advice
- Pre-merger due diligence
- Refinancing option analysis and modelling – 3-way modelling
- Risk management
- Sale of assets – protection and divestment programs
- Working capital management – improving cash position
- Strategic procurement – re-assess supply contracts
- Post-merger integration – achieving forecast synergies
- Transition and succession planning – implementation and communication with stakeholders
Corporate restructuring and insolvency
- Crisis stabilisation, business viability reviews and strategic remedies
- Stakeholder management
- Creditor negotiations
- Explanation of director’s duties
- Turnaround management
- Informal workouts and “safe harbor” advice (effective 1 September 2017)
- Formal insolvency – Voluntary Administrations, Liquidations and Receiverships
- Business valuation
- Quantification of loss calculation
- Fraud investigation
- Dispute negotiation and resolution
- Asset tracing
- Expert opinion and testimony
Our expertise in the manufacturing sector led to Greyhouse being:
- selected as an independent business specialist with the Victorian Government’s Automotive Supply Chain Transition Program (ASCTP)
- authorised to assist automotive component manufacturers plan and transition to other industries within Australia
In addition to providing business transition services to automotive component manufacturers, Greyhouse has provided operational improvement and business optimisation services to businesses operating in several manufacturing industries.
Our business development solutions are focused around retaining client relationships to stabilise businesses during transition. We assist businesses establish plans for growth which strengthen client relationships in the turnaround and/or acquisition phase. We find that clients, operating in manufacturing and other sectors, often wish to retain key staff and customers during and after the business transition/acquisition program and we adapt our business development solutions accordingly. We leverage these learnings when providing business turnaround services.
What is a Consultative Committee?
A Consultative Committee:
- Provides support, expert advice and mentoring services to the director/s of “small to medium enterprises” (SMEs)
- Meets regularly, usually monthly, to help the director/s set goals and strategies for the business and monitors performance against targets
- Brings new expertise to the business and aids in decision making
- Functions similarly to a Board of Directors but allows directors to have the ultimate say.
Its Purpose is to:
- To help SMEs survive, grow and develop into a sustainable, profitable and valuable business whilst providing ongoing employment and benefits to staff and the director/s.